| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Beni Suef in July is very hot at 29.3 °C (84.74 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:32 long and the longest day is 13:57 long with an average length of 13:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Beni Suef July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Beni Suef, Egypt
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Beni Suef:
- Port-Said, Egypt - 268.5 kms (166.8 miles) NNE
- El Arish, Egypt - 344.7 kms (214.2 miles) NE
- Ismailia, Egypt - 201.9 kms (125.4 miles) NNE
- Cairo, Egypt - 119.3 kms (74.1 miles) NNE
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 159.1 kms (98.9 miles) NE
- Helwan, Egypt - 91 kms (56.5 miles) NNE
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 166.9 kms (103.7 miles) ENE
- St. Katrine, Egypt - 291.9 kms (181.4 miles) E
- El Tor, Egypt - 266.6 kms (165.7 miles) ESE
- Ras Nsrany, Egypt - 344.2 kms (213.9 miles) ESE
- Hurguada, Egypt - 333.8 kms (207.4 miles) SE
- Sohag, Egypt - 286 kms (177.7 miles) SSE